Here you will find a quality range of rubber wheel stops which come in a number of specifications for your every parking lot application.
Characteristics of Rubber Wheel Stops
1. The rubber parking curbs combine the toughness of rubber and compressive strength of plastic. They can serve for more than 3 years.
2. Manufactured from high strength rubber, the parking lot safety products feature excellent resistance to pressure, great durability and strong impact strength. Considerable flexibility ensures reduction of wear to car wheels.
3. Unique trapezoid design enables an effective reduction of impact from vehicles. Contact surface with wheel is about 55°, making them more sturdy, robust and durable in their peers.
4. Black and yellow sections with reflective tapes meet international standards.
5. Our rubber wheel stops are quite easy to install. A number of holes are designed for quick expansion bolt mooring.
Tools Needed for Installation
1. One percussion drill hammer
2. 14mm drill bit
3. 12mm*(110-120) mm expansion bolts
5. 14-17-19 box wrench