Water filled barriers, also known as plastic jersey barriers are much safer than traditional alternatives for pedestrians, motorists and construction workers who have to be around them. At Yuanda, we offer a variety of water filled barriers suitable for a wide range of applications. They are made of high strength, recyclable, environment-friendly plastics (LLDPE) that provide high flexibility and durability.
1. Unfilled water barriers boast excellent portability, ensuring ease of installation without any need for cranes and road construction.
2. They are easy to store away and can be stacked to save storage places.
3. All Yuanda plastic barriers are recyclable and pollution free, presenting higher environmental performance than GRP, iron fence, etc.
4. The road safety products can be placed individually or in a group to help suit your actual needs.
Water Filled Barrier Uses
Construction Areas, Work Zones, Temporary Jobsites, Lane or Median Road Closures, Temporary Road Blocks, Traffic Channelizing and Control, Special Events, Stadiums & Arenas, Parking Lots, Race Tracks, Pedestrian Protection as well as many other unique uses
1. Water filled barriers must be filled with water or sand.
2. Used in an area where vehicles are intensive, they have to be set up one by one to create a one piece long barrier system.
3. Prohibited is lying them down or placing upside down.
4. Do not put anything on the traffic barrier.